[NR] Costume symposium in April

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:28:28 PST 2002

Although I'm not usually one to suggest things like this, if you missed the
Clothier's symposium in Calontir (and trust me - I was there, I know how
many of you weren't :) ), there will be the Costume Collegium V in the
Outlands on 6 April, held at the Trinidad State Junior College - Trinidad,
Colorado.  I know, I know - the Outlands, that's so far away, but it isn't,
really.  Trinidad's just a short dash down I 40 from the center of the
Northern Region, over to Amarillo, turn right, down 64 a ways to 25 North
and Bob's your uncle. Only 500 mile's each way (no further than say, Des
Moines, Memphis, San Antonio.  And it's only for a single day event, so you
won't be blowing a whole weekend (*ahem*).

This is the same weekend as Guardian of the Gauntlet (which I think is
actually even further away) and Elfsea Spring Faire.

So, anyway, give it some thought.

Marc/Diarmaid