[NR] Mardi Gras Queen....

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Thu Feb 7 14:18:14 PST 2002

Greetings,

If you all want a small break for the fish and bean thing, Come over and watch the Norman Mardi Gras Parade. This year Brad and I are going to be King and Queen. It's going to be in downtown Norman at Sunset (arround 5:30pm?) Since it's going to be one of the only times I get to wear a crown so you might want to stop by for a good laugh.  The parade as been going on for about 5 years and have interesting krewes. We have always done the "Moo Krewe" My favorite is the Lutefisk krewe (sp?). Beads and candy are thrown everywhere. I'll post more info later.

Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo