[NR] BLAT

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Feb 11 07:51:03 PST 2002

I am weary, beat, tired and happy!!! BLAT (Brad Leah's Ansteorran
Tribute) was a truly wonderful wonderful time.  The fighting was
intense, informative, and lengthy.  The FREE feast was great and
plentiful (desert was especially yummy), the silent auctions and
raffle's raised a lot of money, and court had a few really cool
surprises.

His majesty took two new (and I think premier) members of his guard.
Don Alexander was the first, and his Majesty first took the time to
complement Alexander on the really long, dark, and pretty bruise the
noble Don left on his back.  Ld Wolfe of Eldern Hills, a strong and
stalwart northern fighter, was the second member taken after also
receiving complements on his poise and quick wits on the melee field.

His Majesty stated that for his reign, he would be taking promising
fighters who have had no chivalric fighting recognition for his guard.
So remember their names!!!  His Majesty has declared them promising
fighters!

A short report I know, but work beckons!

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com