[NR] Calling All Bards!!!!!!

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 08:56:03 PST 2002

Greeting To All The Great Bards,

  Coming up Shall be the Final Chapter of the Mead Bee War. For this Occasion
I have crafted a Bardic Keeper Prize. I had made a Jingle Bell Bard Staff for
the Winner. For those that do not know what a jingle bell bard staff is. Have
you ever seen Baron Master Ulf walking around with his Bardic Staff? If you
have this is a Jingle Bell Staff made by myself. There are only 3 made to
date The first one belongs to Baron master Ulf, The 2nd one Belongs to the
Barony of Wiesenfeuer and the 3rd one could belong to you. Each of these
staffs are different and one like this shall never be made again. So Calling
All You Great Bards Polish Up Your Voices, Write those New Bardic Pieces, For
We Know That Calontir Is Going To Send Their very best Bards To Try And Win
This Staff. We Wish The greatest Luck To All And May The Best Bard Win. If
You Would Like To See The Bardic Prize As Well, As The Heavy weapons Prize
Please Come To Art/SCI At the event where both Shall be On Display.

 In Service
Ld Mordane