[NR] NR Equestrian Meeting

April Gillilan agillilan at mmcable.com
Sat Feb 16 17:10:30 PST 2002

There were seven people at the meeting today!  The short and sweet of it
is that we are going to start checking on places to have a practice with
horses at and that our next meeting will be at Med Fair, the first
weekend of April.  Otherwise, there was a lot of horsey talk and people
getting to know each other.  Hopefully before this summer we can start
having practices with horses and move on to equestrian activities at
events.

For those who wanted to come but couldn't make it, try and come to Med
Fair.  Katyana is going to speak with the Med Fair coordinator (whose
name escapes me at the moment...) and see if there is a specific time
that is preferable.  Once a time and place is decided, it will be
announced on the lists or at meetings.

In service to horsey-style fun,

Gilyan