[NR] Gulf War Land Reservations

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Thu Feb 21 16:33:51 PST 2002

Greetings Northern Ansteorra

       Tomorrow is the deadline for GW land reservations.  If your group
wishes to camp withinn the Ansteorran encampment you need to get your
information to me ASAP.  I need the Modern and SCA names of everyone in the
camp, and what group they are camping with.  Only those who have
pre-registered for the war can reserve land.  I have not yet heard anything
from Namron, Wastelands, Brad Leah or Riversrun.
       I haven't decided if I am going to Mead Bees Friday afternoon or day
tripping Saturday so the sooner you can send the information the better.
Thanks

Robert Fitzmorgan