[NR] Elves Guild - Toy Collection & Challenge

tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net
Mon Feb 4 13:47:39 PST 2002

As I remember also, any and all groups were allowed to compete. I think it a wonderful idea to reincorporate this back into Toy Tourney...
I know I participated as a Baroness, I don't remember if it was the 'first' one or not, and So did Brigitta, we're both 'Court's. Didn't Bs Mairin participate? Bs Angelina? I believe that Landed Baroness' Retired have participated when asked... I know that Baroness's of all types continue to support it, even if they don't host or take responsibility for a part of the event or activities.
Opening up to more participation from Our pool of Noble and Royal Ladies could only hope to inspire them to get more personally involved in the project...Not a bad thing either...'Stacia