[NR] New recruit looking for cooking mentors

Michelle Scheuler avatora at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:28:10 PST 2002

Greetings,

In recent days I have had the pleasure of speaking to a gentleman who will
be moving to our area in the late spring months who has an extreme interest
in cooking.  He is currently studying culinary arts at a university in
another kingom and has requested possible contacts of people with a shared
interest in our region of Ansteorra.

I know that we have MANY accomplished cooks/chefs in the Northern Region (as
well as the rest of Ansteorra) - and if there is anyone who would be willing
in corresponding with this young man prior to his arrival.  Please contact
me off list.

In Service,
Lady Mara Lee
Hospitaler of Wiesenfeuer