[NR] CabinsMeadBeesIII

HEGitana@aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 18:10:18 PST 2002

Greetings,

I hope everyone is looking forward to Mead Bees III.  The response for cabin
reservations has been overwhelming to say the least and the Black Star add
isn't even out yet.

Because space is going to be very limited and we want to be able to
accommodate as many as possible who are coming from long distances I am
asking everyone who has made reservations for a cabin or a wagon to confirm
those reservations by sending me a list of the names of those who will be
staying with them.  That way we can check them off at gate and we will know
if we have any extra space.
Please send this information to me privately at HEGitana at AOL.COM.  I am
having to move some people around, so when I get your list I will send you a
confirmation and tell you exactly where you are.

I would appreciate this information as soon as is possible.

Thanks a bunch for all your help.
Gitana