[NR] who does what?

Jim Thompson jthompson at peakonline.com
Sun Jan 20 23:21:14 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Cole" <aethelstan100 at mmcable.com>
To: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 7:59 PM
Subject: [NR] who does what?

Greetings from your Northern Regional Artisan,

After a wonderful time at Winterkingdom yesterday, myself and a few others
were trying to remember who does what and in which field(s).  Needless to
say, after getting lost in long, long lists of names and crafts and groups,
we remembered that there used to be a list that floated around that stated
who had information or experience in differents crafts. That list was very
useful in it's time, but I'm sure that it is currently outdated and in need
of being revised.

With this in mind, I would like to reassemble an accurate list of artists
(both static and performing) in the northern region. When the list is
completed, it would then be sent to the arts and sciences officers of the
different groups in the region as well as the regional a&s officer. I will
also email a copy to anyone else who is interested.

What I need is:

name: (James Navarre)

group: (Wastelands)crafts: (Wood carving)contact information:
jthompson at peakonline 580-234-0656 , address 1110 e randolph enid ok 73701.
                              (If you do not want your contact information
given out please feel free to leave this blank)

*if you are an apprentice and would like to have that listed please send the
name of your Laruel*Master D.Blackaxs

Send your information to aethelstan at mmcable.com

The complexity and diversity of the arts in the north is as great as
anywhere else in the kingdom or in the know world, please take a minute and
let us know who you are and what you like to do.

Thank you for your time
In service,

Master Aethelstan Aethelmearson, OL