[NR] BLAT (was FREE Event)

Burke McCrory burkemc2 at home.com
Mon Jan 21 21:58:01 PST 2002

At 05:57 PM 1/21/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Ace and the Tribe will be unable to attend the "Free Event" due to the
>short notice of the event and the upcoming war practice.  Please accept my
>deepest and sincerest apologies.
>Lord Magnus Strongaxe

I am not sure what war practice your are speaking of but we are sorry that
you can't make it and will miss your attendance.  I hope that all of the
rest of the people in the North will try and make it to this event.  It is
three weeks away and with a name like BLAT (Brad Leah's Ansteorrean
Tribute) it should be a lot of fun.

With Earl Daffydd and Duke Kein running the War College you know that there
will be lots and lots and lots of fighting.  Remember what his Grace said
recently, The clouds of WAR are on the horizon and the Drums of the Enemy
can be heard from afar.  We have been asleep too long.  It is time for the
Ansteorran Army of Heroes to awaken and prepare for WAR!!

     Also, I hear it rumored that Master Artorius and Baroness Adria are
planning a wonderful feast sponsored by the Barony of the Eldern
Hills.  Remember what Earl Daffydd said "All profit from this event will be
donated to the Kingdom"   So come have fun, fight, and help raise money for
the Kingdom.

Sir Burke
(this has been a un-paid announcement)