[NR] Elves Guild - Toy Collection & Challenge

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Thu Jan 31 13:08:12 PST 2002

BRAVO!
Finally someone is going to give us a challange :)  I think this will be
great.  We encourage everyone to begin donating early.  That way we get a
good number of donations but no one is hurting at Christmas time.  Lets get
out there and show the Region just how generous the we can be.  There are no
loosers in this game.  Just happy kids.
Ainar
Baron of Northkeep