[NR] who does what?

John Cole aethelstan100 at mmcable.com
Mon Jan 21 17:59:19 PST 2002

Greetings from your Northern Regional Artisan,

After a wonderful time at Winterkingdom yesterday, myself and a few others were trying to remember who does what and in which field(s).  Needless to say, after getting lost in long, long lists of names and crafts and groups, we remembered that there used to be a list that floated around that stated who had information or experience in differents crafts. That list was very useful in it's time, but I'm sure that it is currently outdated and in need of being revised.

With this in mind, I would like to reassemble an accurate list of artists (both static and performing) in the northern region. When the list is completed, it would then be sent to the arts and sciences officers of the different groups in the region as well as the regional a&s officer. I will also email a copy to anyone else who is interested.

What I need is:

name: (society and mundane)

group: (barony, shire, canton, ect.)

crafts: (this can be a broad or as specific as you would like)

contact information: ( how someone can get in contact with you. ie...email, telephone, address ect. and any conditions like *no calls after 9pm*)
                              (If you do not want your contact information given out please feel free to leave this blank)

*if you are an apprentice and would like to have that listed please send the name of your Laruel*

Send your information to aethelstan at mmcable.com

The complexity and diversity of the arts in the north is as great as anywhere else in the kingdom or in the know world, please take a minute and let us know who you are and what you like to do.

Thank you for your time
In service,

Master Aethelstan Aethelmearson, OL