[NR] Bardic Practice this week

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:31:14 PST 2002

Indeed, there was some haste in picking this date, and conflicts are
abounding. I mean no disrespect to House Wolfstar, and I wish them the best
of luck for a sucessfull event. I picked this date rather quickly because I
wanted to get SOMETHING in motion before the momentum of the idea faded
away. In the future, I will attempt to schedule around such things.

Thankyou for the heads up, and I do want to hear how it goes.

>Our Dear freind Ivo,
>   It would be wise to remember that this weekend is house wolfstars
>Gathering
>of the Wolves event. So many shall be going to the event.    Ld Mordane

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Member of the Liondragon Guard
Northern Regional Bard
"God Save the King!"