[NR] job

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Wed Jul 10 14:47:29 PDT 2002

My apologies for the carpet-bombing, but it seemed best to get all the SCA
friends of Emma and myself that I could at one go so the fewest people possible
are left going "you didn't tell me!"

Anyway!

I have (voice, but the writing should be done in the next day or two) accepted
the position of senior system manager for the computer science department
at Oklahoma State University, so:

 - Obviously, I'm about to not be unemployed any more (after 6 months or so)
 - Emma and Niki and I will be staying in Mooneschadowe

So done and given on this 10th day of July, Anno Societa--sorry, we just had
the Symposium, and it's still in my system. :)

Chandra
Northern Regional VS, Estencele Pursuivant, Cadet to Don Timothy,
and All That Good Stuff

--
Lord Chandranath <chandra at plumes.org>, Insegnante of Mooneschadowe
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."