[NR] Sad Announcement

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Jul 8 12:59:17 PDT 2002

Dear Lords, Ladies and Gentles,

It is my sad duty to inform you that Greybeard, one of our greatest friends and strongest allies, has passed beyond this world.  It is hard not to have a sad heart at his passing but knowing that he was in such great pain and that he was so far from the friends that he loved can lend some ease to our hearts that his trials are done for now.

I will miss him.

I would like to arrange a time for us all to get together and tell lies about the old man over strong drink and smiles.  Let my lady know if you would like to help and we will make time to honor our friend.  You may contact her at 361-9458 or at class016 at aol.com .

In Service to the dream and those who dream it,
Lord Magnus Strongaxe/Ace