[NR] Eldern Hills Demo/International Festival

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sun Jul 14 20:24:33 PDT 2002

Greetings from the Eldern Hills,
In the Eldern Hills we have begun preparations for our largest demo of
the year as Lawton's International Festival time approaches again.
Fighters, Dancers, Artisans please come and lend your support. We will
be in the same location as in previous years and expect to see several
thousand folks stop by to watch the activities and talk. Come and share
the passion we have for this game with them. Please contact me off list
if you have questions.
Mg1m at swbell.net

International Festival dates are Saturday September 28 and Sunday
September 29

We look forward to seeing you there,

Míchél mac Donnchaid
	&