[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

Asoph Hearts asophhearts at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 21 10:43:55 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

Summer is here and tourney season is just around the corner. While I do so
love a good one on one challenge, war is where I find my thoughts wandering
to these days.

Last year at Gulf War I discovered that yelling "North" over and over  had
mixed results. The soft consanant at the beginning of the word made it hard
to hear and to loudly give commands.

I want the Army of the Northern Region to have a name. To strike fear into
Trimaris, for bards to sing of, and to give my voice a break.

So, any ideas?

Sir Asoph Hearts
Commander Northern Ansteorran Army of Heroes

Keive ruhe Fur die Boseyn.