[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

Dennis England sirbalvin at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 23 19:38:29 PDT 2002

It's got a nice sound to it that could easily translate into a growl of
contempt or fear...  Visualize a curled lip, a snear, kind of the same tone
they said "Americans" w/in Reign of Fire..."Kriegs."  Or visualize weapons
being tossed into the air as all we see are the backs of our running
opponents as they scream..."Kriegs!"   Or one more we see our fellows from
other areas being taken apart...just when they have given up all hope they
look up to see us and with renewed hope and joy "Kriegs!"
I definatly think I like that better.  Just one stiff old fighters opinion.

Sir Balvin