[NR] Figuring it out at fighter practice

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 08:31:45 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/24/2002 10:10:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
Reihla at aol.com writes:

> I also am not particularly opposed to the "Kreigs" idea.  As a single, one
> syllable word it would suit the stated purpose just fine.  I can't remember
> exactly what it meant

             Couple of points....First, there is a unit in Cridhe ne Tyr
called "der Krieger" and it's probably no surprise that it is Sir Randall's
unit.  Second, I have found that three syllables that flow easily, and with a
hard sound in the middle syllable is more readily responded to.  Much like
the chime sound on a stores paging system, the first syllable gets the
attention, and the rest is actually heard and recognised as predicating a
command.  My two cents.

             Peace,
       Ld. Ysfael,  Commander Bryn Gwlad War Company