[NR] Mandrake's Quillions and pommels

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Wed Jul 24 19:19:05 PDT 2002

Roderick of Mandrake armory is gonna do us a favor.  He will ship an assortment of his wonderful Quillions and pommels for us to buy at the Northern Regional Fighter Practice on next Wednesday.  What we don't buy I will ship up to him at Pennsic on Thursday.  This will be the last chance to buy these items unless you plan to go to Pennsic where he WILL sell out of them.  It takes him about 2-3 monthes to get more in also so that should say something of the demand of this hardware.  If you are interested in a particular type please E-mail me tonight as I will send him the particulars on Thursday.  Even if you don't know specifically what you want or want to see it before you buy it there will be extras at the Practice.  You can find the prices and items at:

http://www.mandrakearmory.com/

Look under the weapons category and send me a PRIVATE MAIL as to what you wish to purchase to:

okrabbit at cox.net

no credit or paypal please just cash when we get the stuff in and NOT before.  Any particulars you can email me about also.

Sir Alrek Kanin
or just plain 'ol Rabbit