[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

Ed Moore edmoore at cowboy.net
Wed Jul 24 20:23:47 PDT 2002

----- >
> You might also consider randomly chosen terms (Lepton, orange, bubba,
> whatever) or something short that will key mentally to whatever people are
> using to identify the group or a banner that you are using to rally the
> group around.  These, at least, are likely to be neutral politically.
>
> Other suggestions - Northland, Northmen, Redland, Redstar, Ninestar,
> Northern, Dustbowl, you get the idea.
>
> Marc/Diarmaid
> "Stellaaaaa!"

Perhaps something Scandinavian that would strike fear into the hearts of
virtually everyone.  Picture the Northern forces screaming "LUTEFISK"
as they charge the honorable enemy.
A vision comes to me of catapulting lutefisk barrages into the enemy ranks
but that would be unchivalrous and no doubt violates rules against chemical
warfare.

Ragnar