[NR] tournament styles

becalhoun at excite.com becalhoun at excite.com
Thu Jul 18 19:23:43 PDT 2002

The Barony of the Eldern Hills recently did a Demo for the Altus High School prom.  The theme of their prom was "A (K)Night of (K)Nights".  We were asked to provide additional ambiance to the event.  We heralded each couple or individual as they arrived, provided some Court dancing, and fighting.  All of the things we did were outside of the location for the prom.  It was a neat thing to participate in.

Shawn of Colquhoun