[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jul 23 04:56:30 PDT 2002

Ivo Blackhawk (ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> But as to the name of the north, Whats wrong with just screaming "Ansteorra"
> along with the rest of the Kingdom?

When you are a commander of a *part* of Ansteorra it makes it difficult
to direct just that section. I am glad I do not command the Southern
Army. I am also glad it is quite easy to hear "Bryn Gwlad" over the
yelling and clashing of arms.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your Gods?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!