[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 07:39:15 PDT 2002

The name for the Northern Army is not something that must be decided over night so discussion and suggestions are the right way to handle this.  Whatever is finally decided will stick with us.  So being thoughtful in selecting a name which unites (not divides) our army and stirs us ALL to fight for ANSTEORRA and yet can be easily yelled by commanders and understood fighters will be the trick.

And since at Northern Regional War practice they are fighting single combat and not melee, we have time to ponder upon a name.

In Service,
Ld Magnus Strongaxe