[NR] Now that we have a horse and land..

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 20:08:17 PDT 2002

Yes, that's right....

There is a horse and land for the horse in Namron.

Now all we need is you. Yes. You. If you are interested in the Equestrian Arts, we would love to see/hear from you.

The land that the horse will be living on needs a few (ok, a lot) of people to enhance it and modify it to suit our needs for Equesrian Arts in the SCA.

We have the go-ahead to do this.

While we can do it with the few people we have, we can do it better and faster if those who want to learn or be a part of Equestrian activies join us.

So, for EVERY NIGHT for the next forever how long, HL Valia, HL Dee, and I will be working on rescaping the land, barn, horse, etc. to our needs. We will start around 7 pm until whenever.

Please come join us.

This is open to EVERYONE who has ever thought, "Hey... Horses.... That sounds like fun".

If you would like directions to the place, please let me know. Or you can call me or Dee and Val or Katie, and we'll get you hooked up.

If you know of someone who might be interested, but is not subcribed to these lists, please forward this on to them.  This includes any other local group list.

Hugs!

Annais