[NR] Prizes

Chris Davidson CDavidson610 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:29:21 PDT 2002

I would like to thank those people who have already dontated prizes for Guardian of the Tor.  we still need more stuff for the Raffle and prize Baskets. prizes can be goven to me or droped off at volunteer point at Guardian.or can be given to Lady Simone ui'Dunlaingh at Kings college or at Guardian. She's been putting the prize baskets together this week and has discoved she's short in a few areas. you can contact Simone at simone at elfsea.net for particulars on what she still needs for the baskets.

For the volunteer raffel some Items of Note are a Broad Sword, a Balron, a copy of Simone's Bard Book (the thing is Huge) and much more cool stuff

Christopher