[NR] King's College/History of Lace class

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 16:10:52 PDT 2002

For all those interested,

     On the schedule for King's College you will see
that I am teaching a class titled "The History of
Lace".  For any and all interested in my class I
wanted to clarify its content.
     I will be discussing precursors to what is
considered lace.  Since lace didn't truely come about
until the mid to late 1500's it would be a very short
history.  So, be prepared to get an over-view of those
forms that could be considered the fore-mothers of
lace as they relate to the SCA time frame.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe