[NR] Demo this Saturday

Alton lePeto altonscompany at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:51:26 PDT 2002

Warmest Greetings to the Northern Region

This Saturday, June 29th, from 8am till 5pm, we have been cordially
invited to participate at the JM Davis Gun Museum's Good Old Days Exhibit.
We have a large outdoor space reserved for fighting and non fighting
activities.
Large demos of this type are not only fun, but could easily attract members
for several groups in our
region. Please make plans to attend at least part of the day and participate
doing something we all already enjoy, some great
fighting! All SCA members are welcome and there will also be non
fighting displays organized at the site.

Here are the particulars:
The Museum is on the corner of Hwy 66 and 6th Street in Claremore
OK. The SCA reserved area is along the 6th street side of the museum.
You may arrive before 8am to setup. The Museum has requested we bring period
style pavillions.
Remember, we are Ansteorrans so bringing water, chairs and shade would
probably be a good idea.

Thank you,
Alton
KnightMarshal, Barony of Northkeep