[NR] Demo reminder

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Jun 28 19:17:54 PDT 2002

Just a reminder, our demo is tomarrow in Claremore at the JM Davis Arms and
Historical Museum from 8am-5pm.  Hope you are able to make it.  Bring
plenty of water, as it will be hot.

Directions, Claremore is NE of Tulsa on Historic Route 66 and the museum is
on this and 6th street, about 3 or 4 lights into town and there is a tank
on the grounds for easy identification.  There is construction on the NE
side of Tulsa (Catoosa, 193rd area) on I-44 and watch closely to be sure to
keep on the correct road, I think it will be your left option each time it Y's.

Hope to see you out there, even if you can only make part of the day or
didn't sign up, the more the merrier,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep