[NR] Fw: [SCA Equestrian] Re: please cross post

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Sat Jun 15 08:24:19 PDT 2002

Could someone please cross-post this to Trimaris? I don't know the address
for their kingdom list.

The front markings with Pelican have a Trimarian triskelian instead of a
clutch of chicks...and it is flanked by two black & green dragons (which
bear a striking resemblence to the Drachenwald dragons.)

Regards,
Tadhg