[NR] Provide porcelain floor tiles

max max-cn at 163.com
Sun Mar 3 08:59:58 PST 2002

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are original manufacturer in China producing porcelain floor tiles with
competitive and reasonable price for decoration use.  Please visit our
website http//www.huiya.com (online submit system is expected to be finished
in two weeks) to get more information.

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards,

Max
HUIYA CERAMIC CO., LTD.
Wuxing Industrial Zone, Xiaotang Town, Nanhai, Guangdong, P. R. China
PHONE: +86 757 6669738
FAX: +86 757 6668628
http://www.huiya.com
EMAIL: max-cn at 163.com
       max at huiya.com
       max at buz-agent.com

Batch broadcast email messages such as newsletters and reports to
groups of people with no CC headers. To try [32bit Email Broadcaster]
for FREE, click http://www.electrasoft.com/32bea.htm
You may not use 32bit Email Broadcaster to send SPAM.