[NR] Bored with your SCA title?

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Sat Mar 2 23:51:08 PST 2002

I would almost swear this thing knew me lol

Prince of Canned Air, Charinthalis Del Sans

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!