[NR] New Baby Announced

Elizabeta of Rundel rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 08:38:53 PST 2002

Congratulations Etienne and Rosamund!  I remember all
too well, (from just a 10 1/2 months ago) just how
little sleep you get right after a baby is born!
Better watch out for Chass, he's half italian and
might decide to try to set up an 'arranged marriage'
between our babies! lol  I'm delighted that everyone
is doing well, albeit sleepless for the next couple of
months until she figures out her days and nights and
gets her system into a routine. :)  Hey, maybe we
ought to ask Marc to set us up a list for parents of
babies???  I think there are several of us with little
ones around a year or younger.... *grin*

=====
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Elizabeta
Seneschal of Rundel
Minister of Children for Margrave/Vormund