[NR] Camp Fire honors SCA member

Lori Campbell lcampbell at oltn.odl.state.ok.us
Fri Mar 22 12:23:00 PST 2002

Congratulations to Wiesenfeuer’s own Baron Sir Barn Silveraxe (Barclay
Campbell).  At the recent annual Board meeting of the Heart of Oklahoma
Council of Camp Fire USA, he was presented with their “One Person Can
Make a Difference” award.  For those unfamiliar with Camp Fire, this
award recognized him for giving over a decade of exceptional volunteer
service to their organization.

I mention it on this list because Bar's first volunteer work for Camp
Fire was through one of our barony's local activities.  Since then, much
of his service has been given as a representative of the SCA.

Sorry, but I thought it was cool and just had to brag on my sweetie!
Besides, how many chances
do I get to embarass my husband in public?  :)