[NR] Camp Fire honors SCA member

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 08:03:36 PST 2002

In a message dated Fri, 22 Mar 2002  3:48:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, Susan <catmafia at swbell.net> writes:

> At 02:23 PM 3/22/2002 -0600, you wrote:
> >Sorry, but I thought it was cool and just had to brag on my sweetie!
> >Besides, how many chances
> >do I get to embarass my husband in public?  :)
> >
> >Kat  >^.,.^<
>
> Congratulations, Barn.
>
> There are tons of opportunities to embarass him,
> you just have to capitolize on them...
>
> Susan

Sir Barn,

Congratulations!!

Working with kids is the greatest thing in the world to do for our future -- especially since they will be in charge of our nursing homes!

Kat -- all you have to do is give him a bottle of whipped cream and I am sure he will figure out a way to embarass himself!!

Again, VIVAT SIR BARN!

Bianca Sereni