[NR] Question about a class proposal

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Wed May 29 02:21:37 PDT 2002

Oh yeah I think you'd want to get this class a gym and a several hour time
slot their are folks like me down here south of the red river that would
make the trip just for a class on archeology.

((on Knees looking up with begging puppy dog eyes..."Please please teach a
class on archeology"))

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net

Some things in Life are worth Begging for......

Marc asked.....

Some months ago I was approached by a gentleman from the South, asking  if I
would ever be interested in teaching a class on archaeology for SCA people.
The question came back up again recently, and I was wondering if anyone
thought there would be sufficient interest in such a class for me to
actually go to the effort of preparing one. Thoughts?

 Marc/Diarmaid