[NR] Rundel Hospitaler

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 12:17:26 PDT 2002

Greetings all from Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency, Northern Regional Hospitaler.I just recieved a call from some of the people down in Rundel. I was having problems getting to my e-mail for a while and I missed all of the confusion on the Kingdom list. So I need to clear something up. When I took this office I recieved a list of all of the hospitalers that were current for groups in this Region. Lord Charinthalis was listed as the hospitaler for Rundel. He is the only one that has an application on file with this office. As far as I am concerned ... and you all are concerned ... the hospitaler is Charinthalis. Here is a list of all of the current hospitalers.

Brad Leah - Gillian de Cockerham
Eldern Hills - Lady Angelina de Cicco
Mooneschadowe - Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Namron - Lady Etienette de Bitche
Northkeep - Lady Susan the Curious
Rundel - Lord Charinthalis del Sans
Wiesenfeuer - (Acting) Honorable Lady Dominique
Michelle LeVesseur

If your group is not listed then I don't have the applications yet. Please send them to me. The office e-mail address is celeste_namron at post.com.
Thank you!

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit.

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.