[NR] Regional Warlord?

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Thu May 16 19:12:34 PDT 2002

I would like to know if there are any plans for Northern Regional Warlord to
happen this year?  I haven't heard any mention of it and it isn't on the
calendar.  It would be a shame for this event to not happen.  Leading the
North on the rapier field at Gulf War is an honor I will always cherish.
The sight of blue and white Trimarian bucklers (and the people who had
wielded them), scattered on the ground in our wake was truly a joy to
behold!  I wish for other people to be able to experience the Northern Pride
that I have felt.

Therese Maria Giovanni
Rapier Warlord (for now)