[NR] [Ansteorra-announce] wInterkingdom is Coming!!!! Calling all teachers!

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 18 14:51:11 PST 2002

The Barony of Northkeep is holding its annual collegium on January 25th, 2003. We would like to invite everyone to attend and enjoy all the classes, and the delicious feast!

All who would like to teach, please, contact one of the autocrats : Amanda Blackwolf (amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net) or Angeline de Cormier (elodie_osu at yahoo.com).

Lady Zahava bat Hannah is preparing a delicious feast.

We hope to see you all at Stillwater Community Center in Stillwater, OK on January 25th, 2003.

Please feel free to distribute this to all who may be interested.

the Autocrats
Lady Angeline de Cormier, and Amanda Blackwolf

---