[NR] Local Officer Openings

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Tue Nov 26 20:53:17 PST 2002

Greetings all!

I am accepting applications for the office of Treasurer in the following local groups (in alphabetical order):

Namron
Northkeep
Rundel
Wastelands

I would really, really, really, really like to have these filled by the end of January, 2003.  If you are at all interested, please let me know.  It's really not as hard as everyone makes it out to be!  :)

Remember to send applications to me (the regional Reeve), the current local Reeve, the local Seneschal and the Baron or Baroness.

Lady Gilyan Clonmacnoise
Northern Regional Reeve