[NR] (no subject)

Alton lePeto altonscompany at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:11:13 PDT 2002

Greetings,

This Saturday, Oct 5th, will be the demo at the King Arthur Faire, near
Stroud OK.

Last year, those who attended had a great time fighting in melees and
singles for the audiences.

This year will be even more fun! The fabulous folks down in Carlilse
Keep have built a rugged Tower fortress for all of us rattan monkeys
to play in. So bring all your toys and get there early for a great
day of fighting and talking to people about the SCA. This is an
excellent opportunity to help recruit new members for groups all over our
Northern Region.

A&S, KAS, Rapier as well as Bardic folks are all welcomed to come
display, demonstrate and perform. All SCA members in garb, who are
participating in a demo capacity will have free admission.  Demos are
scheduled to begin at 10:00 AM.

After the days activities, members are welcomed to stay for a pot
luck feast.

Please contact Lord Wilhelm at farming20 at webtv.net for coordinating
your non fighting demo activities or for further information.

The King Arthur Faire is located half way between OKC and Tulsa off I-
44. From OKC take I-44 east; From Tulsa take I-44 west. Take I-44
exit 179 at Stroud. Take an immediate left,(North on 99). At
approximately 3 miles turn east (right) on Stroud Lake Road. Go 2
miles to Graham Road and turn north (left). Go 1 mile to Faire Site
on west side of road(left).
For further information please go to the King Arthur Faire website -
http://www.kingarthurfaire.com/page2.html