[NR] International Festival/Eldern Hills

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sat Sep 28 06:14:10 PDT 2002

Greetings,
Should you find yourself lacking for amusement, come and join us at the
Lawton International Festival. Fighters clean up your armour and come
join in this demo with us as our fighters defend the honor of their
ladies. Artisans, bring your current project and discuss as we work.
International Festival begins at 11 am today and at 12 pm (noon)
tomorrow.

Join in fun with the Eldern Hills

Laird Míchél mac Donnchaid
Vicar of the Eldern Hills