[NR] Update on Jessamy

Aunt Dwen auntdwen at direcway.com
Fri Sep 13 22:29:45 PDT 2002

Greetings Unto the List:

    I heard from Hl. Thorvald earlier this evening.  He took Lady Jessamy
back to the hospital this a.m. with a severe headache.  She apparently spent
yesterday nauseated and vomiting.  The doctors wanted her in the ER right
away.  They did another CAT scan and said the "site they were looking at
earlier was slightly larger."  She is medicated and they are monitoring her
progress.

    Thorvald sounded tired and like he was digging in for a long wait.  She
is at St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa, room 6104.  If things change I'll let
folks know.  Please keep these good gentles in your thoughts.

Blessings,

Ceridwen of Wizard's Keep