[NR] Northern Regional Fighter/Melee/BBQ practice

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Apr 9 13:08:07 PDT 2003

I was wondering (ok, hoping really) that we could start back up with the
monthly practices again.  Having them in Mooneschadowe did seem to work
a bit better than traveling them around, so for now let's try that
again.

How about the last Sunday of April (April 27,2003) ? I know that it is
against Wasteland Games, but everyone should already have their armour
packed and ready after fighting there Saturday and then coming home.
Right?

With the longer night, we could also do a Bbq later that night at the
park.

Sound good?

I'll send out directions later this month.

Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com