[NR] Namron Archery Practice for Sunday the 13th

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 10:04:47 PDT 2003

Greetings Good Souls!

(Please pass this on to the Weisenfeuer list.)

Due to warm but windy weather (20-25 mph), my Deputy
Marshal and myself have decided to cancel the IKAC
planned for Sunday the 13th.  No need to have to
recover averages from poor scores due to  weather!

We will however, have Namron Archery Practice from
Noon until 2:30 p.m. at Lord Magnus Strongaxe's
property -- 4141 SE 48th  -- 326-7849.

Fighter Practice will follow at 3 p.m. at Reeves Park
-- right where the SCA was set-up for MedFair.

FYI -- Populace meeting will be Tuesday the 15th.

In Service-
Signora Bianca Sereni
Namron Archery Marshal
Lady Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Namron Deputy Archery Marshal

Shoot more arrows -- you're bound to hit something!!!