[NR] Med-Fair in Skiatook this weekend

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 12:32:33 PDT 2003

       I just learned today that there will be a Med-Fair in Skiatook this
weekend,  Are there any people who are not going to Wastelands Games who
would like to come out and do do a demo?  I talked with the man running it
and he would be very glad to have us.  He said we would be welcome to set up
a list field and have some fighting.  Merchants and Entertainers are welcome
and we are free to pass out flyers.
       I haven't commited to anything.  I just now learned about this.  Is
there enough interest to make this worth doing?
       I will likely be there whether Northkeep decides to make it an
official demo or not.  How many people would be interested in having a Bardic
Circle there that evening?
       The Fair is at the Skiatook Airport 1 Mile South of Wallmart in
Skiatook and is Saturday and Sunday.

Robert