[NR] Namron Archery Practice - IKAC

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 10:54:40 PDT 2003

Greetings!

This weekend is full of wonderful SCA activities ...
I'm so glad that Spring is finally here!

For those archers unable to attend Wasteland Games or
the Northern Regional Archery Practice in Stillwater,
please join the Barony of Namron's Archery Practice
and IKAC at 3 p.m. at Trosper Park in Oklahoma City.

If you have any questions, please contact me at (405)
361-9458 or at avalon_remembered at yahoo.com .

Also, Beltane is almost here and we are looking for a
new Title Archer!  Details of the competition to
follow soon.

In Service,
Bianca Sereni
Namron Archery Marshal