[NR] electric scooters

Beth Turner nellwynn0 at lycos.com
Fri Aug 1 09:56:01 PDT 2003

I know there are others like myself that cannot get around at and enjoy events without an electric scooter.  BUT the things are expensive.

In the Thursday, July 31, Ponca City News there are 2 scooters in the wants ads for very reasonable prices.

"New, never used, Shoprider Electric Scooter $800.  Amigo three wheel electric scooter, like new, new batteries  $750  1-580-268-3317"

I have a Shoprider and love it.  It goes places it really shouldn't.  I pat her on the head, tell her she's a good girl and away we go.

Hope this helps someone.

Nell de Percy