[NR] New Oklahoma Tax Law and Merchants

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 14:24:08 PDT 2003

Aye that is well and understood but it doesnt keep us from voiceing our
concerns. And Since I am a Merchant from Oklahoma this effects me and well
it shouldnt since the Law isnt for those with Permits. All it takes is a
phone call to the oklahoma tax commission to find out the ins and outs of
it. I called it isnt hard. They are very helpful and friendly.

Chass